*Re-opening of Worthing Masjid on 2nd December 2020*
Assalaamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
By the Grace and Mercy of Almighty Allah, congregational (Jamaat) prayers are permitted once again in the Masjid from the 2nd of December 2020.
Therefore, Worthing Masjid will be
opening it’s doors from Fajr Salah on Wednesday.
*GUIDELINES & KEY POINTS.*
The Masjid will be opened 15 minutes prior to Jamaat time and closed 15 minutes after Salaah.
All attendees must:
1) Perform wudhu and use the toilet prior to attending the Masjid.
2) Bring their own prayer mats.
3) Wear a face mask.
4) Make use of hand sanitizer stations which will be available upon entry.
The congregational Salah will be offered with appropriate
social distancing measures in place.
The following will not be allowed entry into the Masjid:
1) Children under the age of 13.
2) Vulnerable people with underlying health conditions.
3) Anyone with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 symptoms e.g. coughing, high temperature etc.
At all times, please adhere to the instructions and advice provided by
We thank you for your co-operation and request you to continue making Dua to make this process easy for
us all. (Aameen)
Please note: Although all effort has been made to follow the governments Covid19 policy, the masjid can not accept responsibility for any individuals.
Imam Idris Nawab
(On behalf of Worthing Masjid)